luni, 4 aprilie 2022

Dissemination process ''Business Pioneers''

Dear friends,

In this email I want to share my experience about my last Erasmus plus project and to give you some details about it.

The project took part in a small city in Romania, near the sea, called Costinesti, and the name of it of course ''Business Pioneers''.

It was my first Erasmus plus project that I ever took part, but I can easily say and I'm sure about it that even if I take part in other projects also, this will be sure one of the best. The good memories that come in my mind are so many.

After the first days, when we did some super fun and interesting warm-up activities to know each other better, to built up our bonds even better and to get to know better the Erasmus plus programms, we dealt with terms like entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship as well. In that, Ioana and Adrian (our mentors and facilitators of the program) informed us more about that issue and also some other participants and friends of the project shared their knowledge and some fresh ideas about business issues which was very interesting because many of us weren't so aware of those business potentials.

After that, with the guidance of our facilitators we were separated (with very cool ways) in teams where we were called to create our own social business from the start and then to do a presentation about it in front of the other teams. I think that by that way, I learned very useful information about how to design a business plan step by step and make it possible and sustainable.

Through all this procedure I became also more aware of the working conditions and status of each participant country and the procedure of how you can fund a business for each of them. Also I saw some very interesting and innovative ideas from other teams about their social business and became even more aware of some social issues.

I can't skip some cool activities we did at our day trip at Costanta, a big city next to Costinesti with a lot of history and many beautiful scenes and buildings, and at the Costinesti beach, which I enjoyed very much and at the end of them we learned some useful life tips that came up from that activities.

Last but not least, the cultural and party nights: traditional foodies and drinks from other countries, kahoot quizes and other funny games, traditional songs, karaoke, all that, and of course much singing and dancing made those nights super fun and unforgettable.
Hope I motivated you through this email to take part in one of those projects Iniative Sociale organizes, their people are so friendly, experienced and make you feel welcomed from the first moments. And let's not forget that they organize each project so well from the bottom to the end. Also in such experiences Erasmus plus provides, made me realize that each of us are so different yet all the same and if we behave like that we can do graet things all together.

That's all folks! Thank you!

Myrto

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Dissemination events

For the process of disseminating and exploiting the YE results, actiivities were planned to complement those from the preparation and implem...