sâmbătă, 30 aprilie 2022

What you got to do to get the life that you dream?

Start putting some pressure on yourself!

Take yourself out of the comfort zone!

I can’t forget when I had to decide if taking part or not into my first E+ project in Romania, the topic was “Business Piooners”, interesting topic I thought… but…

Alone in a new country, different languages, far from my home, Less time to study for my exams…

Are we crazy?

I thought: Why can’t I chill myself at home, hanging out with my friends, going to my favourite club?

Guys, Now I can say that I was definetily stupid..

I mean :Why are we here? In this world… Just to chill our selves in our hometown? Are we sure?

Trust me…We are not here just to drink our favourite drinks near our home.

We are here for a constant growth, we are here to improve everyday.

I think that life gives us 2 options, just 2 , no one more…

1) Become the master of your own destiny

2) Hand over the keys, and you let life happen to you, by default.

I hope that everyone inside is thinking to pick the first option, but that’s the point:

Success is not a confortable procedure!

If you stay in your comfort zone that’s where you will fail.

Take risks, is the only way to success!

Don’t care about the people, people love talking.

If you lose, people will say that you are a loser

If you win, people will say that you didn’t win in a honest way.

If you help someone people will say that you wait for something in return.

If you don’t help people will say that you are bitchy.

Everythink you’ll do, people will judge you…. judging is easier than making.

Follow your road!

Do what you think is right, not what the grapevine thinks is. But please don’t choose the easiest option, more than often that’s not the best for us!

According to my personal experience my first project was a great opportunity to challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone.

People told me “don’t go, you have to study for you exams”.

“I can do both the things” I answered.

And that’s what I did! I challenged myself.

I came back home full of amazing memories and I was already thinking about the next one.

After the project I slept less to study more and that’s the point… if you want something fight for it! Make sacrifices if necessary!

The fun fact is that many of the people who told me “don’t go”, didn’t pass the exam.

Take the risks guys, it’s the only way to have success.

by Marco Gennusa

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Dissemination events

For the process of disseminating and exploiting the YE results, actiivities were planned to complement those from the preparation and implem...