sâmbătă, 19 martie 2022

I thought it would be a great opportunity for all of us to look back and reminisce memories ❤

Between 17-27 February, I attended a project named Business Pioneers in Costinesti, Romania consisting of 6 different countries. I can easily say that I really enjoyed every single day of it, everybody was so friendly and motivated. There are a lot of people that I am glad that I met. As always, first days aimed us to get to know each other with games and energizers. As days progressed, we started to focus more on the project topic and stepped into the business life. Our more experienced friends explained us a few key info and gladly answered raising questions. We were also divided into 4 groups to share daily updates because as we all knew ''Sharing WAS -but ALWAYS WILL BE- caring' We had a free day in beautiful Constanta, we explored around and enjoyed the surprisingly warm weather near Black Sea coast. The last 3 days, we worked in our small groups focusing on our own businesses and at the end made presentations and finally, determining the winner
At every single night, we had crazy parties after intercultural nights. The tables were full of outstanding dishes and there were pretty informative presentations belonging each country. Our beloved facilitators Ioana Așka and Adrian Oprică were always there to introduce us new activities during the day, to make sure that we were involved in tasks and to enjoy with us during the night, for sure You guys literally were the best!!! And Tanase Robert was there to make sure we were doing okay and enjoying every minute of it. Big thanks for your interest and kind attitude, you always informed us good enough before and after the project and have always been so helpful.
Now, as you all might guess, we are at my definitely favorite part...: PARTIES! During the nights; the atmosphere, the music, the energy and of course the dances were AMAZING!! Even I can say that I danced enough out of it! All the dress codes, make ups- which were my favorites- and music lists were on fire and I am still feeling so lucky to be a part of them all. Who says the next can't be better than the previous one, remember?
It would be a shame not to mention how good accommodation was. The hotel staff was so kind and helpful, the dishes were always so delicious and various. Both cleaning and serving were amazing, huge thanks for their hospitability.
Lastly and of course, I'd like to send special thanks to Initiative Sociale for hosting us within this memorable project and to my sending organization Gaziantep Local Youth Group for giving me this opportunity. Everything was organized perfectly!
If you are here and read it all, I appreciate your patience...or should I say, curiosity? Just know that I love you guys all and I feel extremely lucky to be a part of this family. Hopefully see every single one of you in the nearest future. Take care and also take all those precious moments with you causeee: We are better together!
Warmest hugs and kisses,

by Duru Özyapıcıel









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Dissemination events

For the process of disseminating and exploiting the YE results, actiivities were planned to complement those from the preparation and implem...