duminică, 13 martie 2022

Maybe I'm a little late to this, but the post-Erasmus depression is not over yet!

Maybe I'm a little late to this, but the post-Erasmus depression is not over yet!

During these 10 incredible days, even though it was my second youth exchange, I really understood what it actually is. I understood that if we cooperate all together and all offer our skills and knowledge, we can create something really amazing, even if we don't know each other and we are so different in terms of religion, culture, background etc.

But besides that, I met some very interesting people that I hope to keep in touch with in the future and had unique experiences (been and learned more about Romania, touched the black sea, had a night walk at a beach at winter, shared 2 hours at a swimming pool with people from different countries and much much more).

A special thanks to our incredible facilitators Adrian Oprică and Ioana Așka that I really admire and wish them to keep the way they are. I hope to see you somewhere in the future! 

And keep participating to these projects!

by Marios Achilles




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Dissemination events

For the process of disseminating and exploiting the YE results, actiivities were planned to complement those from the preparation and implem...