sâmbătă, 12 martie 2022

My turn to share my experience!

I really enjoyed these 10 days, first of all thanks to the super interesting and friendly people I met. The place was also ideal next to the sea, where we could walk and enjoy the view and the sound of the waves.
So regarding the project, I found the topic interesting and I actually learned something new, mainly about business planning and how business can contribute to social issues. I want to thank Ioana and Adrian because they were great mentors and friends to us. They both knew what they were talking about but most important they enjoyed the process and talking to us during the sessions.
And of course I want to thank each one of the participants for all the fun we had together during the parties, for the ideas we exchanged and for all the new things we tasted during the cultural nights from each of our countries.
I really want to meet all of you again and wish everyone to go on making such beautiful memories, like this one.
💖

by Maria Vasileiou.










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Dissemination events

For the process of disseminating and exploiting the YE results, actiivities were planned to complement those from the preparation and implem...